Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cordless Trackball Mouse My Mouse Pointer Gets Stuck To The Top Left Corner Of The Screen.?

My mouse pointer gets stuck to the top left corner of the screen.? - cordless trackball mouse

I have a Logitech Cordless Mouse trackball, and for some reason, the pointer jumps to the top left corner of the screen on my screen whenever I on my computer. The only way around this problem is if I go on to another user. Not resolved when you register the account under way to switch to another. And the problem persists even when I go to change my mouse to a Microsoft mouse.

I searched this problem through and through, and it seems that all the similar problems before, but still ... I find no answer to my specific problem. I had problems with Logitech before, and although I love the brand, I think that if it proves to be the cause of another problem with the computer may change for me.

For more information, please contact me. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

martinmm said...

at some point in some games can cause this problem. Display settings is reduced for screen savers. Can be useful if you use a Microsoft driver, instead of the mouse from Logitech.

Post a Comment