Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gonorrhea. More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have Gonorrhea For More Than A Year. Does That Make Me Sterile? Can I Still Cure Myself?

I think i have gonorrhea for more than a year. Does that make me sterile? Can i still cure myself? - gonorrhea. more condition_symptoms

I really do not know whether this detail is appropriate for this forum, but I need help. I had a girlfriend before I had sex on several occasions. He admitted that I was not the first time and it was all right with me. I never thought it was dirty or infected, until one day my penis pain when urinating. Then I remembered that once tried to have anal sex with her. I think that adds an inch of his penis until I came because it was painful for her. Then again inserted into the vagina and then cummed. I remembered talking to me friends, if you have anal sex, including inserting your penis back into the vagina, because it can cause sexually transmitted diseases. Is that true? Or is my friend, are infected with this time? I havent been to a doctor, so far, but when I urinate, it is not as painful as before. Sometimes I feel my blood in the urine. I'm sterile now? What should I do? Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment