Friday, December 4, 2009

Camera Flash Too Bright This Book Is A Ten! Yellowish Tone On Manual, S, And A Mode For Digital Camera?

Yellowish Tone on Manual, S, and A mode for digital camera? - camera flash too bright this book is a ten!

I shoot with a Kodak digital 12X is "I had a couple of years and take some good pictures with it. Well, I have a question.

I'm trying to get inside, the lighting in your cap of the lamp on the ceiling. I use a tripod or place the camera on a table or floor surface. I have the ISO to 400, the opening to F4 and the shutter speed of 1 / 5. I go through the numbers and the opening-f8, then the shutter to 1 / 13-8.

I even opened the camera mode and the shutter and the selection from there, but the picture is too dark or bright, can be arranged by the F / stop and shutter speed. The problem is that all my photos, background and color to a yellow coloration.

Also the camera and the flash is automatically disabled, but the picture is too dark, too blurry, or yellow again. With flash, it takes the PC fine, but turned out the light. May I speak to a sleeping cat, a cat, shaking his head slightly, a glass, or a group of pounds on the table.

No idea how to free these adjustments are yellow inside? For outdoor use, I have this problem, apart from the blur, but I can fix easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment