Monday, November 30, 2009

Pics Natural Vagia Should I Wear My Hair Natural? (pics)?

Should I wear my hair natural? (pics)? - pics natural vagia

Ok, so my hair is very curly and thick brush usually right (although it may not kinky), but I plan only leads to what extent it is natural when it dries. It is a kind of disturbance and thick, but it's brilliant picture with the flash of my camera.
Honest opinion please! In any case, it does not matter, just the things as they are, I just want to know what's best - and, of course, picture or combed (ISH), as I have now.
Thank you!

Photos:
http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177 ...

I am 17 years old, they are important.

1 comment:

Nine said...

includes healthy hair rly
1. One type of moisturizer to keep moisture and grinding
2. Many Conditioner
3. No painting
4. Shampoo less
5. Comb your hair when it packed and it never stops.

Post a Comment